The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_vote_lcapNew rules?? I guess lol.. I_voting_barNew rules?? I guess lol.. I_vote_rcap 
Chris
New rules?? I guess lol.. I_vote_lcapNew rules?? I guess lol.. I_voting_barNew rules?? I guess lol.. I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

New rules?? I guess lol..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omar
Admin
Admin
Omar

New rules?? I guess lol.. Empty
PostSubject: New rules?? I guess lol..   New rules?? I guess lol.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:13 am

Well please no posting advertising because that would make people want to complain to others why they are not loging in to their forum..

When you are crabby ''mad'' please don't go ape shit (yes ape shit..) on other members..

I don't take stuff from people unless we are joking around lol main point is to be respectful to all members ..even the owners (Mia and I)

I don't care if you cuss because I cuss like most of the time..

Umm please don't go really far when making fun of others lol..some people gets mad and they know who they are lol..

Most importantly don't be a big douche and act like a little kid

Also I can't stand much is the ''text'' speech..example:Yo wnt 2 ply something !? Maine tht bch iz g4y or something you get the point..I don't mean have like perfect grammar and stuff just type and make sure people can understand for example like me lol..

Most importantly is to have fun and get to know members and make friends..

Back to top Go down
https://thelounge.forumotion.net

New rules?? I guess lol..
Page 1 of 1