The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_vote_lcapNEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_voting_barNEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_vote_rcap 
Chris
NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_vote_lcapNEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_voting_barNEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Afro Cat
N00b
N00b

NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME Empty
PostSubject: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello In OLd News HappyKitty2 Dumps AfroCat!

Yes it all took place on Skype. As Joey( my firend) was talking to my gf on skype (Voice Chat) 101 I was Txting on skype to Joey. So I couldnt Hear them talk. ok any way As me n joey was txting. My gf ask him To read what i was txting (In witch i found out later when he told me). Anyway Joey all ways Bug me About How Much he LOVE My Gf AND WANTED TO GO OUT WITH HER.So he said it agin and im like Ok. then Go out with her i dont care and he was like ok u DUMP her. and im like No U tell her to Dump Me so she wont feel Bad. But she would not. AnyWay that was 3 day b4 the day of the Skype Dump day. Ok any way Back To the skype DAY OF When she Dump me. And and joey was talking and he said Dump her so i can be her bf. And Once agin i said the same thing. But This time she hear it cus he read it back to her. And she told he to to say "If you Really love me u wonld not have said that". And then Joey said to me she left she be back she crying and Mad. And im like Ooooo Dang i didnt want to hurt her. Then He Said some like She be my Gf by now if it was up to me. Then he also added O she just came back. And im like O! Mkay. Then he said she told him to say Said are we still together. Im like Umm i think we Made Good friends agin its up to her. Then he say it a no then right? and B4 i could Rely he Said "im her Bf now she said yes" And Im like O ok Cool good then Congrats =) then left

To Make A long Story Short The nxt day me n kitty talk blah blah blah Now We are Friends Agin And she Happy Agin =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I dont get it..If you liked her, why in the world would you just hand her over to another guy??? That makes no sense to me... by you saying what you did, she probably felt like you could care less if she left or not... wow... I would have dumped you too... Afro.. Never let go of what you care about, and never act like you don't care when you really do.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Omar
Admin
Admin
Omar

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Mia wrote:
I dont get it..If you liked her, why in the world would you just hand her over to another guy??? That makes no sense to me... by you saying what you did, she probably felt like you could care less if she left or not... wow... I would have dumped you too... Afro.. Never let go of what you care about, and never act like you don't care when you really do.... Sad

Quoted for the truth..Afro you would have at least try to get her back.. :/
Back to top Go down
https://thelounge.forumotion.net
Chris
GFx
GFx
Chris

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

omg that sucks....
Back to top Go down
Mia
I am not a n00b!
I am not a n00b!

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 pm

stop spamming the posts..
Back to top Go down
Heart Guardian
N00b
N00b
Heart Guardian

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Antonio you are the sweetest guy ever. As long as your are happy I am okay with whatever you decide. You are so frekin awsum when you are happy. =) *hug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME   NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH: HappyKitty2 DUMP ME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge  :: General :: News-
Jump to: