The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_vote_lcapCall Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_voting_barCall Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_vote_rcap 
Chris
Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_vote_lcapCall Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_voting_barCall Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! 1439492-cod_black_ops_ps3_fob_large

Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into a variety of Black Operations set during the era of the Cold War, which includes the Vietnam war. Multiplayer modes ditch the level unlocks in favor of a currency based system and added customization options.

Overview

Activision has confirmed that Treyarch will develop the seventh major game in the Call of Duty franchise, entitled Call of Duty: Black Ops. The official website states that the game is set for release on November 9, 2010. You play as different members of a special forces unit conducting "black ops", highly secret operations often deniable by the U.S. government. In Call of Duty fashion, it's been announced that there will be multiple characters some of which haven't been announced. The game spans across different time periods that include the Vietnam conflict and the Cold War era. The developers have taken advise from many ex-military personnel including former Spetsnaz and U.S. special forces.

Gameplay

The game offers gameplay elements that are new to Call of Duty games, such as piloting a helicopter or flying a jet. The game also offers weaponry that were popular at the time and then some. The developers have explained that the soldiers part of Black Ops got to use prototype weapons, weapons that would appear on the battlefield years later. Which is why the game lets you play with shotguns that have ammo that's on fire ("Dragon's Breath") and crossbows. Like in other Call of Duty games, Black Ops relies on big set pieces, including one where your helicopter is shot down while you're rappelling down from it. Confirmed areas that you'll explore are Laos, other regions of Vietnam and a snowy mountain base.

Black Ops will have a competitive multiplayer mode as well as a co-op mode that's totally separate from the main single player campaign.

Have you Pre Ordered Your Copy?? If So.. Ill see you Tueday!!!!
FREE KILLS FOR ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Omar
Admin
Admin
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Hmm Mia turning in to a gamer girl? O_o also Mia its not Black Ops its Black Hawks! Lmao I be playing it the first day it comes out!
Back to top Go down
https://thelounge.forumotion.net
jeremy
N00b
N00b

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Wrong Agian Omar Its Black Cops !

Last edited by jeremy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omar
Admin
Admin
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am

jeremy wrote:
Wrong Agian Chris Its Black Cops !

My name is not Chris lol..
Back to top Go down
Chris
GFx
GFx
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm

lol he said omar...NERD
Back to top Go down
Omar
Admin
Admin
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 pm

He said Chris lol..he just edit his post
Back to top Go down
Chris
GFx
GFx
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 pm

LOL!! oh XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops To Be Released Nov. 9th!!
Page 1 of 1