The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_vote_lcapHow to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_voting_barHow to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_vote_rcap 
Chris
How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_vote_lcapHow to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_voting_barHow to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
I am not a n00b!
I am not a n00b!

How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] Empty
PostSubject: How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting]   How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey All, This is a basic and simple tutorial on how to get on any gaming website on your iPod Touch/iPhone (Aswell as other java required websites).

All you need to do is follow these simple steps enlisted below...

Step One) Download TeamViewer on your PC and iPod/iPhone
TeamViewer Link:- http://www.teamviewer.com
TeamViewer Download Link:- http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup.exe

Step Two) Setting Up TeamViewer On The PC
When you are setting up TeamViewer make sure you choose
the "Non-Commercial use" option, otherwise you will have a
limited access to this program

Step Three) Setting up TeamViewer On The iPod Touch/iPhone

Once you have installed the TeamViewer App (100% Free) all you need to do is open up the app (Note: Sometimes the app takes a while to load up depending on your network signal), Type in YOUR COMPUTERS ID & Pass (In The Wait For Session Box on TeamViewer PC), Then depending what settings you chose, you may need to accept your iPod/iPhone to have access to your PC, and may need to give it mouse control.

Final Step) Now your up and running, your iPod/iPhone should have the same screen as your PC, if not wait a while/Reload App, now you can turn the computer SCREEN off, but not that machine it's self (Laptops lock it and shut screen if the internet stays connected ect.).

Now all you need to do, is go to whatever room you want and chill, whilst also being on your computer, aslong as your in Wi-Fi range! (Or 3G for iPhones)
Back to top Go down

How to get on any Java Based Site Using Team Viewer [reposting]
Page 1 of 1