The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_vote_lcapApple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_voting_barApple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_vote_rcap 
Chris
Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_vote_lcapApple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_voting_barApple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
I am not a n00b!
I am not a n00b!

Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? Empty
PostSubject: Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone??   Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

When Apple thinks about making a product “even better” they often change the design and add all the advanced features they have to offer. The new iPod touch is thinner than the previous generation models even though it manages to integrate two cameras and offers better battery life.

According to Apple previous gen iPod touch was the “funnest iPod ever” and now the fourth gen model tries to offer “all kinds of fun” The new iPod touch is powered by the same processor which iPhone 4 uses and even features a three-axis gyroscope. During the special music event Steve Jobs announced that the iPod touch surpassed the sales of iPod nano making it the best selling iPod and now it is also the “#1 portable gaming device”

Apple understands that users love the ability to play their favorite music, browse the internet and keep themselves entertained with high quality games. Apple’s custom A4 processor, gyroscope and retina display will offer enhanced gaming experience which would make it a must have device for anyone who loved any previous gen iPod touch model.

During WWDC 2010 when Steve Jobs announced the new iPhone 4 with FaceTime he also added that Apple will be shipping more than 10 million FaceTime enabled devices by the end of this year. FaceTime would only become popular if more people use it and now even the new iPod touch 4G enables you to video call over Wi-Fi. The new iTouch also offers a built in mic, this is something the other iTouches did not feature..

The new iPod touch will probably prove to be great for HD video recording at 720p however, users might be disappointed with the camera’s ability to capture stills at less than one mega pixel. Since this is the first iPod touch model to feature a camera we can certainly expect Apple to improve this in the fifth gen iPod touch.

If you are still using second gen iPod touch, the fourth gen would certainly prove to be a great upgrade. And if you recently bought the third gen model you might want to skip this version if you don’t see yourself using FaceTime or enjoying the new retina display.
Back to top Go down

Apple Releases 4 Generation iTouch.. Is it a Phone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge  :: General :: iPhones,iPods,iPad-
Jump to: