The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_vote_lcapGreat (free) iPhone Apps I_voting_barGreat (free) iPhone Apps I_vote_rcap 
Chris
Great (free) iPhone Apps I_vote_lcapGreat (free) iPhone Apps I_voting_barGreat (free) iPhone Apps I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

Great (free) iPhone Apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Great (free) iPhone Apps Empty
PostSubject: Great (free) iPhone Apps   Great (free) iPhone Apps I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:39 pm

So.. I do not have a jailbroken iPhone, and I hate to pay for Apps.
So below are a few of my favorite apps that are free at the App Store

Tap Tap Revenge 3- Very cool game, much like guitar hero, on this game you challenge players online in real time. Cool avatars that you can buy stuff for in the store.

Angry Birds- This one is fun if you have nothing else to do.. lol

iHeartRadio- This one lets you stream the nations leading radio stations through your iPhone or iPod touch. They also have your local radio stations.

Pandora Radio- Dont have XM radio in your car? This is a great commercial free music site. Just put in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will pull play songs that are like the song you plugged in. Great when driving, and your are sick of commercials.

NetFlix- Got a net flix acct? Download this app and put in your user name and pw, and watch any movie right on your iPhone. (I have a pw to netflix if you need it, just pm me. Limited number of pw available)

Bouncedown: This one made by the makers of Runescape, Jagex. Cute game with global and local scores.

F.A.S.T- Like fighter jets? Then you will love this app.... its free, so dont expect too much.

Stick Skater: Show off your Ollies and 180's here.

Flick a Pop- I love LOLLYPOPS so I had to have this app!!! How many can you flick before the timer goes off... my record is 32... can you beat that??

Big Shut Up Button: I use this one on my brother and mom when they get totally annoying.

Katy Perry Tap Revenge: Now FREE at the app store.

TextFree: Going over on your texts everymonth like I do.. this is a free text app, it gives you a local number so your friends can text you with out incurring a text fee.

Well.. thats it.. I have a few more, but they are a bit girly, and this place is full of guys that wouldnt care... lol

If you have anymore, post and let us know.
Back to top Go down

Great (free) iPhone Apps
Page 1 of 1