The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_vote_lcapiPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_voting_bariPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_vote_rcap 
Chris
iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_vote_lcapiPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_voting_bariPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
I am not a n00b!
I am not a n00b!

iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings Empty
PostSubject: iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings   iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm

A lot of us use our cell phones to wake us up in the morning, and the iPhone alarm could cause issues for you this Sunday when the clocks change.

Due to a bug, iPhone alarms have sounded an hour early or late for people all over the world on Daylight Savings. Even though the time on the iPhone changes, the alarms don't adjust.

Just last week many iPhone users in Europe woke up an hour late because of the glitch, and this alarm issue could repeat itself here.

Apple published a support document on Wednesday that explained how to get around the problem. It's a simple fix that will save you the agony of waking up at the wrong time: when you set your alarm, make sure your "repeat" interval is set to "never."

After Sunday, feel free to go back to setting it with the repeat function, and if you already reset your alarm every day, the daylight saving bug won't affect you.
Back to top Go down

iPhone Glitch Causes Alarms to Sound at Wrong Time on Daylight Savings
Page 1 of 1