The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in need of a logo
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm by Chris

» 
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm by Chris

» iPhone 5 Release
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am by Chris

» need help with iphone!!
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm by Chris

» The Journey to Great Heights
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am by Clyde Tamerius

» The Economic Profile of Cochin
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am by MauriceByerly

» Mia Resigning
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm by Alex

»  fat princess ISO?
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am by Omar

» Show off your PSP theme!
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm by TSM921

Top posters
Omar
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_vote_lcapBlack Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_voting_barBlack Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_vote_rcap 
Chris
Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_vote_lcapBlack Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_voting_barBlack Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_vote_rcap 
Mia
Jesus
Afro Cat
jeremy
Heart Guardian
TSM921
squadzleader
Poppin56Droppin

Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
I am not a n00b!
I am not a n00b!

Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns)   Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Here is a tutorial on how to Buy Classified weapons at any level. (It works for any gun/attachments/equipment though.)

1. Get a friend to invite you into a Combat Training lobby.

2. Then navigate to the desired Classified Weapon. (Needs to be visible. i.e G11 in Assault Rifles)

3. Now click the weapon and when it says "BUY AND EQUIP" have your friend change back to Player Match.
NOTE:This will take cod points off your online amount. Need to be the needed level to unlock the gun in Combat Training.

Have Fun Before They Patch It!!!!
Back to top Go down

Black Ops Glitch: How to buy everything at any level (Includes Classified Guns)
Page 1 of 1